A film by Nick Mount on the campaign to save the Goodwin Sands from dredging by Dover Harbour Board. The film concentrates on the losses of airmen during WWII.
Watching Brief: SOS Goodwin Sands (Dredging Archaeology & War Graves) – May 2017
Raising The Dornier Do-17.
After 70 years on the sea bed the only Dornier Do-17 in existence is raised from the Goodwin sands in the English Channel in 2013
Diving the Goodwin Sands off Deal, Kent | Stop the Dredge
This is the amazing underwater world of the Goodwin Sands. Dive camera: Ted Westhead. Film editing: Nick Mount. Music editing: Freddy McConnell. Royalty free music: www.bensound.com.
Goodwin Sands MCZ by Kent Wildlife Trust
- ThePipeline investigate visit by the MMO’s Director of Marine Licencing to the Port of Dover
- Dover Town Council Vote to Object to Dredging Plans
- Sir Roger Gale MP condemns “cheapskate” plans to dredge Goodwin Sands
- Third Consultation Period is Open
- BBC Radio Kent Breakfast – Disputing Dover Harbour Board’s Suggestions